Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Eating Disorders Research Society.
If you have received a nomination letter, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application. Please follow the instructions provided on the application.
1. Candidates for membership in the Society should be clinical or basic scientists who are actively involved in research, which has a focus of relevance to eating disorders in humans.
2. Applicants for membership should provide evidence of research productivity and contribution to the field as an independent investigator, including five publications (three of which are first authored) in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
1. A member of the Society proposes a new candidate for membership by sending a letter of nomination, including address of the recommended new member, to the Chair of the Membership Committee.
2. The Chair of the Membership Committee sends a membership application form, including a request for a curriculum vitae, to the nominated individual.
3. The Chair distributes copies of the nominating letter, completed application, and curriculum vitae to the Membership Committee.
4. The Chair of the Membership Committee corresponds with the candidate, the nominator, and the Executive Committee regarding action on the nomination.
If you have questions about membership: